3.2.09

tuesday

ah, a snowy day.
we never said that all of these things weren't following us around
but we forgot to mention, assumed that you knew
the pain and the past are only there
if we stop and turn around

i went through a book i used to write in the other nite, found about 3 things that made me say 'huh.' the rest of it made me realize i am not very good at writing, that i am very melodramatic. big surprise, i know. i think there is alot of things that i like (musically especially) that are sugary sweet and mostly terrible, but i love them anyway. i have come to terms, i won't apologize. but i will keep it a secret how much i like fall out boy, and how the counting crows are my favorite band ever.
i saw antony and the johnsons last nite. he was great. i also saw the movie 'the holy mountain' last nite, which was so insane we had to pause it and just laugh for a few minutes. I miss laughing like a little kid, im trying to make things more hilarious for everyone. I think it is my job to be upbeat and happy, and that i do a bad job. it's weird how some people totally get you and your brand of humor and how other people just look at you confused. it's weird how people do things. im going to write a letter to the paint chip company and see if they will be my patron, or at least send me free stuff. i have a new painting i need to post. its snowing, and i have not gone outside yet. someone called me a lucky dog today. i will roast some potatoes. on groundhogs day john runyan came out of a hole and saw his shadow, so the snowing is right on schedule. the news told me.

No comments:

 
Google