28.12.07

day 2

me and the dog ate ham today. and chee-tos which i purchased from wawa. wine is gone, except for the big bottle of white in the fridge i have not opened. I was learning about german pop bands on the tv. also, i saw a red volkswagen bug that had the license plate 'IG-88'. These are my only points of interest. That, and i split my pants tonight, after the wedding had concluded and i was trying to lift things onto a cart. The sad part was that instead of being hilarious, I had to hide it from my boss because then he would just yell about my not having "an extra pair of dress pants". No laughing, except on the inside. And a quick change into some jeans that fit into a shoebox with the shoes. Friday I have to myself and I hope I will do something better than go through things and feel bad about them and then mope and drink alot of whiskey (with the dog). There really aren't alot of options.


I was thinking that it's too much pressure to be first in line at a traffic light
because if i'm not right about the whens of how we go
you're gonna be pissed
and frankly, I can't deal with you
well, not very well at all anymore
there's a clock in here that rings every fifteen minutes
and an elderly dog that is more or less frequent
and he sits, and I watch, and it's cold
and we figure it out that as soon as we have it all figured out
that we'll have nothing really to do

it's extraordinarily quiet - and it's hard to deal with that

No comments:

 
Google