25.11.08

not much really

my parents came to visit.
so apparently i am being slowly killed via carbon monoxide. unconfrimed, but it would explain why i get so sleepy when im up in my room, closest to the heater and its many illustrious fumes. I was promised a CO detector for Christmas. Hopefully that won't be too late....
just joking, but seriously.
i dont know when i work next. maybe i got fired. i did not do my homework.
i've been reading about things, and thinking about active love and acceptance of others. its hard to forgive people, especially myself as the main person who i need to get over. Changing my entire mindset will take work i am assuming. im trying to get back to somewhere, a place i cant even remember, except i think it was real. maybe it's entirely new. either way i have to stay excited about it actively, or i crawl right back into this mope tree and go under the blankets. i got friends, to help me pull through. well, most of the time.

best songs these days - kanye west - love lockdown, manchester orchestra - i can feel a hot one, sia - breathe me, the kinks - strangers, manchester orchestra - badges and badges, decemberists- raincoat song

No comments:

 
Google