5.1.08

its not what you think

I have a question to ask you.
see, since i am certainly not the same person that I have ever been
and in the new year i cant remember which side of the car i need for pumping gas
i am guessing this has something to do with the future

children were running in circles all nite
and the parents and i, we all hoped they would not break anything
wondered when is it your place to speak when those who should are just not?
at any rate, someone told them to stop

and all this makes me think
how i dreamt you were pregnant, and in need of protection
from everyone i know, attcking you, who attended my parties but never used to;
how sometimes dreams stay real even after you wake up,
and how I felt so strong, like i wanted to deal with anything
(at least for a while)

I had a question I needed to ask you
but then I got scared and just went home
with an empty tank, and thinking about someone else
which is such bad news, considering everything i'm prepared to do

im not sure this makes any sense

No comments:

 
Google