16.7.08

somebody pulling on my sleeve








A short story - On sunday afternoon, I went to church one time. A place called Liberti. It was great and I learned alot of important things. I came home and thought "maybe I should go to that other church where all my roommates go." It started at 7. It was 5. I thought another thought "Maybe I'll play zelda instead." So i did. And I played. I defeated the great deku tree, and was just about to learn the plot of the game, when the screen went crazy (see above). I said aloud "huh........well, what time is it?" I look at my phone. It's 7 pm. I say "Alllright already God, I'll go to that damn church!" Who ever heard of this happening? a 64 game? I think alot is happening betwixt me and God, and I am excited but also nervous, because there are some things I don't want to lose.



Notes from church - It doesn't take much effort to condemn yourself.



There isn't anyone else I need to be accountable to for doing anything wrong besides God, because noone else is any authority, noone else can be a perfect judge



we have no other reason to love those around us except because they are there, and we are here



in dreams begin responsibilities






so then I painted today. I couldnt think of anything, and the mirror was right there. I borrowed dante's idea of painting the colors as I saw them. It was fun. and i did more to this: (images taken with camera phone, and as such, are way shitty)

No comments:

 
Google